COVID-19 Travel Please adhere to local guidelines for safe and responsible travel, including following the statewide mask mandate. Read more
Park City Mountain
Make a Note
- The Orange Bubble Express - This lift keeps things warm on particularly frosty trips up the mountain. "It’s like being inside a pair of ski goggles" as you glide to the top.
- Park and pipe - Transworld Snowboarding magazine voted PCMR's terrain parks the best in Utah thanks to the precision engineering of its half-pipe.
- The Park City Base Area side - This location mixes up the mountain experience with runs for all levels, four terrain parks and two halfpipes.
- Snowfall - The resort accumulates 360 annual inches of Utah's famous powder across 116 runs.
- Early birds get the fresh tracks - Get the mountain to yourself by signing up for an All Mountain Club session.
- Parks Progress - Canyon’s three terrain parks are built in a progressive format — master one and you can move on to the next.
- Get a lift from town - There’s no need to drive to the resort when you can grab a seat on the Town Lift, which loads right on Park City's Historic Main Street.