COVID-19 Travel Please adhere to local guidelines for safe and responsible travel, including following the statewide mask mandate. Read more
Make a Note
- Groomed and smooth - Since you've really come for the downhill, Snowbasin also works its magic on impeccably groomed snow.
- Convenient gondolas - Snowbasin's gondolas provide a spectacular ride which, when combined with the tram, make Snowbasin a very visitor-friendly resort.
- The Allen Peak Tram - This tram carries 15 expert skiers and riders to the 9,366-feet mark of Allen Peak, which accesses the legendary Olympic downhill, among other hikeable expert terrain.
- Plenty of snow - The resort’s nearly 3,000 vertical feet pack in 113 designated runs for every skill level.
- Nordic skiers - Nordic skiers get a boost at Snowbasin, where they have more than 16 miles of trails they can access for free. Suitable for both skating and classic style Nordic skiing, the trails wind through snowy glades and meadows under towering mountain peaks.
- Bathroom or ballroom? - Snowbasin’s swanky, award-winning bathrooms are complete with chandeliers that reflect the impeccable manner in which it maintains its resort.