My Favorite Redhead Cocktail Recipe
Restaurant: Harp and Hound
Artisan: Dave Morris, co-owner
About: Harp and Hound is an upscale gastropub located in the heart of downtown Ogden. Harp and Hound not only has great drinks, but they also have a dining menu that is vegan friendly. The establishment's co-owner, Dave Morris, has written up a quick cocktail recipe perfect for your evening pause... or morning... or afternoon.
- 9 oz rocks glass
- 2 1/2 oz Maker’s Mark bourbon whiskey
- 2 dashes of Regan’s Orange Bitters
- Fever Tree Ginger Beer
- Maraschino Cherries
- Cherry juice
- Grab your rocks glass
- Pour in Maker’s Mark bourbon whiskey
- Add dashes of Regan’s Orange Bitters
- Fill glass with Fever Tree Ginger Beer
- Garnish with Maraschino Cherries
- Add a drizzle of cherry juice. It will sink to the bottom.