Welcome to UTAH. . . Enjoy your Adventures.
Far more than just a state. Utah is a state of mind. Sculpted by wind, water and time, Utah's landscape is the perfect canvas for your next adventure. From The Mighty 5™ National Parks, Arches, Bryce Canyon, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef and Zion to the Wasatch Mountain's Greatest Snow on Earth®, and all points in-between, Utah is the place where memories are made and experiences forged.
Create your next Utah adventure! On this site, you'll find resources to help inspire and plan your Utah travels. From trip planning itineraries for visiting The Mighty 5™ National Parks to a comprehensive collection of things to do in Utah, you've come to the right place to help you create a memorable Utah vacation.
Getting started? We recommend our:
- Best Week of Your Life itinerary to visit southern Utah's National Parks.
- Guides to Utah's hiking, climbing, mountain biking, rafting and other outdoor recreation activities.
- Scenic Byways guide to help you experience Utah's network of spectacular scenic highways and secluded destinations.
Looking for inspiration?
- Sign-up for our monthly e-newsletter featuring the people, places and destinations that make Utah unique.
- View our digital visitors guide or request printed visitor guides.
- Visit our Utah Journeys blog with travel ideas, photo ideas and first-person recommendations on their favorite hikes, bike rides and places to visit.
- Join the conversation on Facebook or Twitter. You'll find a community of Utah travel aficionados sharing photos, travel experiences and answering questions for fellow travelers.