It’s 4 hours from Salt Lake City to Arches National Park (or 1 hour 45 minutes from Grand Junction, CO). Arches is a few minutes north of Moab and around 40 minutes from Canyonland National Park’s Island in the Sky district. Here, scenic byways follow rivers and canyons to limitless outdoor adventure.
- Dead Horse Point State Park | 40 minutes from Arches visitor center
- Green River | 45 minutes from Arches visitor center
- Manti-La Sal National Forest | 1 hour from Moab area
- Moab Mountain Biking | Most trails 10–20 minutes from Arches or Moab
- Potash-Lower Colorado River Scenic Byway | Junction a half-mile south of Arches entrance
- Upper Colorado River Scenic Byway | Junction 5 minutes south of Arches entrance