Flaming Gorge Marinas and Boat Ramps
Facilities within the Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area include 18 Forest Service campgrounds (four boat campgrounds), nine paved boat ramps, and three full-service marinas.
• Mustang Ridge is located on the southeast corner of the reservoir and is accessed from US 191 via Forest Road 184. Mustang has 73 campsites with water and a boat ramp.
• Arch Dam, on the south end near the dam, has four group sites and is by reservation only.
• Cedar Springs has a ramp, a marina, and 23 sites. It is on the south end of the reservoir and is reached from US 191; go southwest on Forest Road 183 for approximately 2 miles. Deer Run, with 19 sites, is up the road from Cedar Springs.
• Firefighters Memorial is situated high on US 191 away from the reservoir. Nestled among ponderosa pines, it has 94 sites.
• Greendale is located off US 191 near Flaming Gorge Lodge. It has four sites.
• Skull Creek, also away from the reservoir, is adjacent to UT 44. It has 17 sites.
• Green’s Lake is situated next to a rainbow trout fishery on Forest Service lands. It has 19 sites and is reached from UT 44 and Forest Road 95. Just down the road from Green’s is the 18-site Canyon Rim Campground.
• The Antelope boat ramp and 121-site campground is on the east side of the Gorge and is reached by heading north toward Wyoming on US 191 and then turning right on Forest Road 145 and driving for approximately 5 miles.
• For Lucerne Valley, go 8 miles north of Manila on Utah Highway 43 then, right on Forest Road 146; it serves as the main facility at the Gorge with 161 sites, a boat ramp, marina, boat rentals, grocery store, and picnic areas.
• The four boat-only campgrounds are in the eight-site Jarvies Canyon on the south end of the reservoir north of Cedar Springs. Gooseneck, near Red Canyon has six sites; Hideout Canyon near Sheep Creek Bay has 18 sites; and Kingfisher Island, northeast of Sheep Creek, eight sites.
• A boat ramp is located at Sheep Creek Bay, about 7 miles south of Manila on UT 44. There is no campground here.
The Flaming Gorge Lodge provides motel rooms and condominiums, a store, cafe, raft rentals, boat storage, and guide service. Red Canyon Lodge has cabins and a restaurant, fishing and horseback riding, and other onsite amenities and rentals.
Download a PDF map of Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area.